The aroma of cinnamon can definitely make you forget your problems and let go!
But forgetting them is not enough because cinnamon can solve them for you!
Cinnamon Essential Oil with analgesic, antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties helps mental clarity as it fights stress and nervousness. It is ideal for relieving skin diseases and immune system problems. It has warming properties and helps relieve pain with the ability to dilate blood vessels and increase blood circulation.
The essential oil comes from the bark of the Cinnamomum verum tree, with the common name cinnamon. It is a small evergreen tree belonging to the Lauraceae family, native to Sri Lanka.
Use-Applications: It is not used directly on the skin. Combines well with the essential oils Orange, Lemon, Ylang-Ylang, Mint, Lavender.
- A scent that improves the mood and freshens the atmosphere: Add 3 drops of cinnamon essential oil together with 3 drops of orange to the ceramic device for essential oils.
- Antiseptic spray: Add 30 drops of cinnamon essential oil in 300 mL of water and spray in dark places, such as basements, corners, closets.
- Avoid eye contact. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Do not consume them unless you have the advice of a doctor/pharmacist.
- Do not use them insoluble on the skin.
- Do an allergic reaction test.
- After using citrus essential oils, avoid sun exposure.
- For use during pregnancy or breast-feeding, consult your doctor.
- Use them with caution in children under 12 years.
Remains stable when stored in a closed container, protected from light, in a cool and dry place.
The products are manufactured in Greece by Amhes Pharma in GMP conditions / ISO 22000 / ISO 9001 / With DIO certifications / With permission from the Ministry of Rural Development / With permission from the Ministry of Food/ With permission from the Ministry of health / FDA APPROVED / With raw materials from award-winning growers and approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA approved).
*The information given about the ingredients is based on international scientific studies and literature. It does not constitute the position of the company and the properties of its products.