Lemon has been a remedy for many problems since ancient times. This is due to its antiseptic, insect repellent, astringent and tonic properties. The treatment with Lemon Essential Oil will definitely help you to rejuvenate yourself physically and mentally through its benefits.
Lemon essential oil is used in aromatherapy because it helps to improve concentration and fights depression, anxiety, headaches and insomnia.
In the field of beauty its abilities are huge. If you add a few drops to massage oil bases or to lotions, you can fight cellulite, tired and heavy feet and warts. It is ideal for facial problems as it has strong astringent and exfoliating properties for oily skin prone to acne.
Tones, softens, whitens the skin, reduces redness, discolours spots and strengthens nails. It does an equally great job on dull hair and gives it shine. Lemon Essential Oil contains vitamin C, which is essential for the synthesis of collagen, so it helps reduce wrinkles, enhances skin elasticity and protects against fungal infections.
The essential oil comes from cold pressing the peel of ripe lemons. Lemon is the fruit of the lemon tree and belongs to the Rutidae family. Lemon tree can grow up to 6 meters in height, but is usually shorter. The branches of the tree have thorns and form an open crown. The leaves are green, shiny and have an elliptical shape. The flowers are white on the outside and purple on the inside.
Use-Applications: It is not used directly on the skin. Combines well with Eucalyptus and Lavender essential oils.
- Stimulating and toning massage: add 20 drops of lemon and 15 drops of rosemary oil to 100 ml of almond oil and massage all over the body.
- For stronger and smoother nails: add 5 drops of lemon oil to 10 ml jojoba or rose oil and massage the nails.
- To wash the dishes, put a drop on the sponge.
- For air freshener and general cleaning fluid: add 10-15 drops in 100 ml water to a spray bottle.
- Avoid eye contact. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Do not consume them unless you have the advice of a doctor/pharmacist.
- Do not use them insoluble on the skin.
- Do an allergic reaction test.
- After using citrus essential oils, avoid sun exposure.
- For use during pregnancy or breast-feeding, consult your doctor.
- Use them with caution in children under 12 years.
Remains stable when stored in a closed container, protected from light, in a cool and dry place.
The products are manufactured in Greece by Amhes Pharma in GMP conditions / ISO 22000 / ISO 9001 / With DIO certifications / With permission from the Ministry of Rural Development / With permission from the Ministry of Food/ With permission from the Ministry of health / FDA APPROVED / With raw materials from award-winning growers and approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA approved).
*The information given about the ingredients is based on international scientific studies and literature. It does not constitute the position of the company and the properties of its products.