Peppermint is generally one of the most aromatic and most pleasant to taste plants, with various healing properties.
The antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-rheumatic and analgesic properties are also present in Peppermint Essential Oil, which stands out for its spiritual effects.
Peppermint is not only intended to freshen your breath, but through aromatherapy it manages to help your memory and cognition and restore your focus. With peppermint oil, you become resistant to mental fatigue and deal with stress with clarity. It strengthens your brain function, while reducing your muscle pain. It does the same with headaches and nausea. If you suffer from stomach problems then peppermint essential oil will help you, ensuring a smooth digestion, and fight against stomach disorders.
In terms of beauty, peppermint manages to regulate the oiliness levels of your skin and hair and relieves itching and redness, leaving a feeling of coolness.
The essential oil comes from the leaves of the peppermint plant, a perennial aromatic plant of the Heilanth family. It has fragrant flowers, white or violet. The main active ingredients in peppermint essential oil are menthol, menthone and tannins. Peppermint leaves also contain vitamins A and C, niacin (vitamin B3), magnesium and iron.
Use-Applications: It is not used directly on the skin. Combines well with the essential oils Rosemary, Lemon, Eucalyptus.
- Dizziness and nausea during the trip: put 2 drops in a handkerchief and inhale.
- To relieve tired, sore feet after a hard day of standing: add 5 drops of peppermint essential oil to a bowl of water and take a foot bath.
- To relieve indigestion, digestive problems and nausea: add 1 drop of peppermint to flavour your tea.
- Headache and migraine: add 2 drops of peppermint essential oil to 5 ml of almond oil and massage the temples and neck.
- To freshen the breath and at the same time protect the teeth: add 1 drop of peppermint in a glass of water and rinse your mouth.
- Avoid eye contact. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Do not consume them unless you have the advice of a doctor/pharmacist.
- Do not use them insoluble on the skin.
- Do an allergic reaction test.
- After using citrus essential oils, avoid sun exposure.
- For use during pregnancy or breast-feeding, consult your doctor.
- Use them with caution in children under 12 years.
Remains stable when stored in a closed container, protected from light, in a cool and dry place.
The products are manufactured in Greece by Amhes Pharma in GMP conditions / ISO 22000 / ISO 9001 / With DIO certifications / With permission from the Ministry of Rural Development / With permission from the Ministry of Food/ With permission from the Ministry of health / FDA APPROVED / With raw materials from award-winning growers and approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA approved).
*The information given about the ingredients is based on international scientific studies and literature. It does not constitute the position of the company and the properties of its products.